Arch Building Assembly
With easy build-it-yourself construction, over 70% of Steel Building Garages customers opt to erect their buildings themselves, without the help of special tools or equipment. Each building is shipped with an easy-to-follow erection manual, and a factory-direct toll-free assistance line ensures you are never far from expert help.
- Build Arches - Putting together your Steel Building Garage is safe and easy. That's because over Three Quarters of all the work is done on the ground . Best of all, you'll save thousands of dollars by doing it yourself.
- Raise Arches - When it comes to raising your building, in most cases, there's no heavy equipment required. Our precision made arches fit perfectly and easily overlap – to allow for fast and accurate assembly.
- Add Endwalls – Steel Building Garages pre-cut, pre-drilled endwall panels are easy to install, with features like weather strip inserts and heavy-duty curved angles.
Footing/Foundations Metal Building
Because the foundation of your building depends upon local soil and loading conditions, this is one area where most people engage a local contractor or other construction professional. A professional civil engineer can:
- Help select your site Determine what site preparation is required
- Design the best foundation for your building
- Supervise construction to ensure design details are interpreted correctly
Your Steel Building Garages consultant can assist you in finding out the best footing and slab options for your project.
Arches for Metal Buildings
The arches of your Steel Building Garage are the major components, acting as both the sidewalls and the roof. Properly constructed your building will be watertight. Optional caulking is available for special projects. Complete assembly instructions are supplied in your Steel Building Garages Assembly Manual. With larger buildings a few sections of scaffolding will make the raising of arches much easier. Homemade staging may be employed if no scaffolding is available in the area. Most people find they can raise arches with the help of their friends or family.
Endwalls for Metal Buildings
The erection of a solid endwall is relatively simple. Each panel is pre-cut and numbered making it easy to assemble. Openings and framework are available for any size or type of door.
Customized Endwalls is also an option if you are looking to save some money or if you are interested in matching your home or another structure to compliment your existing surroundings.
1614 Industrial Dr.
Wilkesboro, NC 28697